Learn an effective positive parenting approach you can start applying immediately in your conversations with your teenager— feel more confident, calm and less frustrated or helpless.
This 1.5 hour workshop is open for parents with children aged between 12 years to 19 years— Get a 10% discount if both parents sign up together.
You will learn:
- Why Teenagers behave they do — and how not to take it personally
- Common unskillful ways of talking to teenagers and why they do not work
- How to express your feelings and needs to your teenager calmly and gently in a way that is more likely to result in cooperation from them
- How to deepen your connection with your child through deep listening and honest expression
- How to become aware of your negative emotions like frustration & anger regarding your child’s behaviour and how to self-soothe yourself before it gets in the way of your relationship
- You will get handouts for everyday use
This workshop, part of the Relationship Series, has been designed from my extensive training in Non-Violent Communication (NVC), Mindfulness & Meditation, Ashtanga Yoga and Psychotherapy—to impart essential practical skills to parents interested in improving their connection with their children.
Workshop Fees : INR 550 /- for one parent, INR 950/- for both parents. To book your slot, Pay with Paytm / GooglePay@ 95999 73870 and send a screenshot with your name on the same number