Appointment Booking Policy
Appointments can be scheduled by contacting me via a WhatsApp message or email,
- I am conducting sessions mostly over WhatsApp video call these days due to the ongoing pandemic; In-person sessions are also possible and may be recommended on occasion especially for Couples Therapy
- Please state your preferred day of the week and time of day (first or second half) in your message
- Limited slots are available for the weekend which usually fill up in advance
- Early morning (7.15 am to 8 am) and late evening slots (7.30 pm to 8.15 pm) can be accommodated on request
- Session duration is usually 60 minutes for the first session and 45 minutes thereafter.
- Couples Therapy sessions follow a different format—with a mix of individual and joint sessions. Joint sessions are usually for 90 minutes
- The appointment will only be confirmed on receipt of the full session fees at least 24 hours in advance
- If an appointment has been scheduled but the payment for the same has not been received prior to 24 hours of the session, I will consider the appointment cancelled. In such a case, please contact me to reschedule the session.
- Payment can be made via Paytm or GooglePay on my contact number — please send a screenshot of the payment confirmation via WhatsApp
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Since the scheduling of an appointment involves reserving time set aside especially for you, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for rescheduling or cancellation of a booked appointment.
- For requests received with at least a 24 hour notice, the session fees for the cancelled / rescheduled session will be adjusted fully in the next session.
- If for any reason a session is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the appointment or you fail to attend the appointment, the full session fee will apply — as with short notice it becomes difficult to fill the cancelled slot.