“Your only obligation in this lifetime is to be true to yourself.” ~Richard Bach
My Counseling and Coaching Style focuses on helping you get to your own truth. In order to do this, I will help you relax, feel comfortable and guide you to:
- Silently pause,
- Connect to the inner wisdom & peace of your heart centre
- Gently listen to the noisy emotions and conflicting thoughts whirling inside your mind
- Mindfully work through each of them, with me, at your own pace
Mindfulness is the common thread that will run through the entire session. I will help you become more aware of different aspects of the situation or issue confronting you, challenge unhelpful beliefs or ways of thinking, and help you see the big picture—more objectively and clearly—so you can decide how best to move forward.
I draw on my extensive training in yoga, meditation, mindfulness, mind-body healing, self-inquiry based psychotherapy (Byron Katie’s work) and my own life experience to support you. I also use my understanding of the wisdom scriptures, such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita, to provide insights and inspiration for change.
I care deeply about helping you achieve harmony so you can move forward with confidence and peace of mind. The number of sessions required to achieve this could vary from a single session to several.
My Services include:
- Individual Counseling and Life Coaching
- Relationship and Couples Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Mindfulness & Meditation Coaching
- Mentoring Program
I offer both in-person as well as Skype sessions. Sessions are usually for 60 to 75 minutes.