Learn practical emotional intelligence skills that you can start applying immediately in your everyday life—at home, in the workplace and in social settings— feel the difference in your self-confidence, state of mind and the quality of your relationships.
This 1.5 hour workshop is open for everybody— attend by yourself or with a loved one to learn together and enhance your emotional connection. Get a 10 % discount if you sign up with a loved one!
You will learn:
- About Emotional Intelligence and its five key elements
- How to become aware of your emotions and feelings in any situation
- The connection between emotions, feelings and unmet needs
- The universal needs we all have and how to recognize your unique needs at any moment, especially during stressful and confusing times
- How to gently soothe your negative emotions and feelings without reacting or engaging in unhealthy patterns
- How to express your feelings and needs calmly and gently in a way that is more likely to result in cooperation from others
- You will get handouts (soft copies) for everyday use
This workshop, part of the Relationship Series, has been designed from my extensive training in Non-Violent Communication (NVC), Mindfulness & Meditation, Ashtanga Yoga and Psychotherapy—to impart essential practical skills to anyone interested in improving their connection to themselves and to others.
Workshop Fees : INR 450 /- for one person, INR 800/- for two persons. To book your slot, Pay with Paytm / GooglePay@ 95999 73870 and send a screenshot with your name on the same number